Whenever you are unable to afford something that you need, a credit card is the best option under any circumstances. In fact, it has now become an indispensable part of our lives as it’s easier to carry than cash and also offers greater security compared to bank notes. The best credit card offers hassle-free access to pre-approved and interest-free credit offered by the bank, which lets you make purchases that you can pay for in the future.
You can pay the money back, either in full at the end of the month or over time on easy monthly installments. Among the other benefits of credit cards is that they play an important role if you ever want to finance a vehicle or apply for a home loan. If you apply for credit card and use it wisely, it strengthens your credit score.
Table of Contents
Features and Benefits of Credit Cards- What they offer
1- Convenience: A credit card gives you easy access to credit with convenient payback options. You don’t have to worry if you have cash on hand or not. Just remember that you can always use a credit card instead.
2– Interest-Free Purchases: You don’t have to pay any interest on your credit card spending up to a specific time period. The interest-free duration on best credit cards can even go up to 45-plus days.
3- Hassle-free EMI Conversion: You can convert big ticket purchases like smartphones, TVs, travel packages and others into affordable EMIs effortlessly on a credit card.
4- Controlled spending: Responsible credit card use makes sure you’re always in control of your spending. All credit cards come with certain limits helping you keep expenses in line with your income.
5- Record of expenses: Credit card statements are the easiest way to track your expenses every month. Your spending is recorded instantaneously with an itemized account of your purchases.
6: Building Credit Score: Credit cards also influence your ability to qualify for new financial products in future. Using a credit card and repaying on time boosts the credit score that helps in obtaining loans quickly.
How to Apply For Credit Card? – Here’s What You Need to Do
While the process of choosing the best credit card may take time, the application process is convenient. One of the easiest ways to apply for a credit card is either visiting the bank’s branch in person. However, you can also apply online through the Finserv MARKETS’ website. Before you apply, make sure you connect with the bank and select the best credit card available that suits your needs.
- Visit the Finserv MARKETS website at www.bajajfinservmarkets.in
- Enter your contact information and a few other details that are asked for.
- Browse and compare the features of the best credit cards offered by the various banks.
- Choose the best credit card that suits your spending habits and is in line with your income and savings.
- Fill the application by sharing the required information, submit the form and reap the benefits of the credit card after an easy confirmation process.
Documents Required for the credit card application process
- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, driving license or some other equivalent document for identity proof.
- Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar card, driving license or some other equivalent document for address proof
- Salary Slips, Income tax returns or an employment letter as income proof.
Eligibility criteria to apply for credit card
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant needs to be a minimum of 18 years old.
- He must have a steady source of income of a minimum Rs. 2 Lakhs annually.
- A good credit score is always an advantage.
In a nutshell
You reap endless benefits if you use your credit card wisely and responsibly. Apart from easy credit, it offers extra rewards, protection, and convenience. If you choose to apply through Finserv MARKETS, you get additional perks like personal loans against your cash limit, easy EMIs conversions, several offers and discounts.