With the launch of internet, the means of doing business has drastically changed. Today, the physical boundaries of business have given into the New Age technology. Thus, e-commerce activities have spread wings. The penetration of smartphones all over the world has added another dimension to it. According to an estimate, the use of smartphones in the UK, for instance, will rise more than 16 percent by 2022 over the number of users in 2014. By 2022, a whopping 79.7 percent of the total population in UK will have smartphones. Therefore, the reach and spread of the smartphone have reached a new height.
People cannot think of life without cell phones today. Thus, browsing through the phone has potentially been rising in the worldwide market. This particular phenomenon of accessing internet has propelled businesses to make responsive designs for its’ sites so that traffic keeps increasing to it with time. So goes the opportunity to sell the products and services to the end users. In other words, consumerism has taken the centre stage even in the case of smartphones where Elephone leaves an indelible mark beyond doubts.
Key areas of cell phones:
- Easy access to internet: Internet access with the help of a cell phone is easy as the people usually carry it with them. Besides, the spread of mobile network even in the developing as well as the underdeveloped countries has been phenomenal in recent years. Hence, a cell phone has now become more of a necessity over anything else.
- Internet access on the move: People keep mobile phones with them while travelling to places and do not want to lose touch with their business associates, near and dear ones, and the business. Hence, the chance of accessing internet on the move through a smartphone becomes inevitable. It further connotes that such a phone gives you the flexibility reach people through voice calls as well as the data services.
- Instant business communication: Today’s business needs round the clock and instant communication with its stakeholders such as the government, customers, and the social influencers. This especially becomes an imperative in view of the global reach. In other words, round the clock business communication is the need of the hour that a smartphone helps to achieve.
- Increased revenue: A study reveals that an increasing number of people accessed internet through handheld devices such as the smartphone in 2016. The same trend continues in view of its unique appeal and convenience of transacting business over the net. As such, companies have developed responsive designs that, in turn, have increased traffic to the sites. This translates to a unique opportunity for selling your products and services to a bigger audience.
- Collaboration: You can organise a podcast or can be a part of an ongoing podcast, for instance, even when on the move. In other words, you will have a greater opportunity to earn more than ever before.
Set your priorities right before taking a smartphone such as the Elephone to your advantage.